Register now and advertise and get free traffic to your forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register now and advertise and get free traffic to your forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blitzkampf(1000+ posts,Akatsuki Blitzkampf and BlazBlue gaming community)

2 posters

Go down

The Blitzkampf(1000+ posts,Akatsuki Blitzkampf and BlazBlue gaming community) Empty The Blitzkampf(1000+ posts,Akatsuki Blitzkampf and BlazBlue gaming community)

Post by Saohc Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 pm

The Blitzkampf(1000+ posts,Akatsuki Blitzkampf and BlazBlue gaming community) Bannered

We are a somewhat serious and cool community called "The Blitzkampf"

Before, you check out the forums, a few things I would like to clear up.

First, our purpose for being on the internet(note, this is from our "about us" page

Please note, this is pretty large:

and second, I know the site loads slow and I've tried my best to fix the problem and this is as far as I am going.

Anyways..

We have two areas for discussing BlazBlue and Akatsuki Blitzkampf and we also feature areas for discussing MUGEN and other games, we also have a area for showing the development on our game(Sorry, but it's members-only and you will have to register to see it Wink )

and if you are too "gamed out" or are a "casual gamer", we have areas for general discussion,debates,popular culture and multimedia and basically "forum" or "posting" games.

However, our current staff members are inactive and rarely ever visit the forum, so we also have staff positions available(just PM me after you register).

http://hocotatefreight.sitefrost.com
Saohc
Saohc

Tokens : 14

Back to top Go down

The Blitzkampf(1000+ posts,Akatsuki Blitzkampf and BlazBlue gaming community) Empty Re: The Blitzkampf(1000+ posts,Akatsuki Blitzkampf and BlazBlue gaming community)

Post by jerseysyin Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:32 am

I am very happy to be here ,thanks for your sharing .
The life needs challenge, we are all winners of life. The fashion leads life, sports can keep healthy, Love sports is loving life.

Hope we can have a chance to be friend.

NBA jerseys
jerseysyin
jerseysyin

Tokens : 54

Back to top Go down