Register now and advertise and get free traffic to your forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register now and advertise and get free traffic to your forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebDesignz

Go down

WebDesignz Empty WebDesignz

Post by Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Hey there, Webdesignz is a new forum created yesterday by me and SneakyRat. WebDesignz is a friendly community that helps you with nearly everything, You can advertise, play games, talk about everyday life, get your website designed by us, request graphics, hire staff, get your site rated and much much more. After lots of work from yesterday to today i've been making it a nice place for you to stay, but you can suggest much more things for our site on there. So please, join up and help us make WebDesignz a great place to stay.

www.webdesignz.createforum.eu
Ninja
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator

Browser : Chrome
Tokens : 100803

https://advertisehotel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WebDesignz Empty Re: WebDesignz

Post by Ninja Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:15 pm

News
WebDesignz Folder
WebDesignz have reached another great post achievement - 500 posts! Thankyou to all the members for
helping us get so far. We're halfway to 1000 so keep up the good work.
I've got a few nice surprises for you guys at the 1000 post mark. So keep it going Wink

Updates

Hello there, today I bring you some changes. The updates are

WebDesignz Debate We now have a Debates forum found in our lobby!

WebDesignz Graphic_design If you have completed a web design for anyone of any forum, and you want to show off your skills, well now you can in our Web Show off forum.

WebDesignz Graphicriver We now have a WebDesignz work forum - Please note this is only for WebDesignz to show off there skills in designing forums, so please do not post in there.

WebDesignz Diagram-01 Hit a new achievement for your forum? - Or are you just hosting a contest? Well let people know by posting in here!

WebDesignz Package_graphics Need some help with photoshop or GIMP? Well, here's the place to learn.

WebDesignz Folder-new Submit your tutorials to see if they are acceptable to be added to the tutorial list in the Graphic Tutorial Proposal forum!

That is all for now, but keep tuned to see more great updates for you Wink

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 500 messages
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is themisd
Ninja
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:28 pm

WebDesignz 16jfqyc

Hello there, Today I bring you with a Graphics Contest. In this graphics contest you will have to create a new WebDesignz banner. I need it to have:
Green or Blue text colours in there, with a transparent background, unless you think your banner has the potential with a background.. You can use any image you wish to use but make sure it first well with out theme and the rest of your banner.

The Winner will recieve this rank WebDesignz Winner12 and a free complete makeover to there forum if they wish so.

The Contest is open from the 10th of October to the 30th, I wish to see alot of tries to this graphics contest. Me and SneakyRat will then choose the competition winner and you will recieve a PM from us.

Good Luck and enjoy the contest, Regards
The WebDesignz Administrator Team.
Ninja
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content