Register now and advertise and get free traffic to your forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register now and advertise and get free traffic to your forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise Hotel Needs staff!

Go down

Advertise Hotel Needs staff! Empty Advertise Hotel Needs staff!

Post by Ninja Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Ok, as the last topic was getting quite messy i've created a new one.
We need Reviewers and Packagers, we currently have 1 packager and 0 Reviewers, but at the moment i can do the reviews, reviews and packagers must have good grammar and can speak english perfectly.

If you would like to become a packager, please reply to this topic or send me a PM using the following code.
Code:

How long are you on per day?:
Can you speak good english?:
How old are you?
Do you accept that you will be demoted if you are not doing a good job: (I ACCEPT / I DO NOT ACCEPT)
Do you understand that being in the staff team of Advertise Hotel is serious, do not take us for a joke: (YES OR NO)

If you would like to become a Reviewer, please reply to this topic or send me a pm using the following code.
Code:

How long are you on per day?:
Do you have good spelling + Grammar?:
How old are you?:
Do you understand that being in the staff team of Advertise Hotel is serious, do not take us for a joke: (YES OR NO)

As some people were confused last time, a reviewer Reviews peoples forums / websites, using good descriptive paragraphs for each section of the review, not just one sentence.

As a packager, if someone requests a package you take a look at what package they requested and then register on there forum and do the amount of posts from the package they requested.

Have a nice day Wink.
Ninja
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator

Browser : Chrome
Tokens : 100803

https://advertisehotel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down